Overall Reservation Policies
- All rates do not include applicable taxes (13%)
- The reservation will be confirmed after the credit card payment is done, the guest will receive a confirmation by the 506 Tennis Center that has to be present at the check in time.
- At the check – in time the guest must have to present the same credit card that was used for the payment, for security reasons
- All reservation requests must be made in writing (via e-mail) and are only guaranteed with a written reply and confirmation issued by 506 Tennis Center’s office.
- Minimum stay policies only apply during the following period know as Special Seasons: Holiday Season (Dic 21 – Jan 04): 4 nights and the Easter week (dates move every year): 4 nights.
Modifications and Cancellations
- Any change or Cancellation notice should be received in writing at least 30 days before the arrival date of the guest, after this time the reservation will be considered a no show and there will be no refund. No cancellation or modification applies within the 30 days prior the arrival date.
- For the “Special Season” cancellation notice should be received in writing at least 60 days before the arrival date of the guest after this time the reservation will be considered a no show and there will be no refund.
- There will be no refunds if the total of nights reserved is not used.
Refund and Penalties
- Cancellation request received 29 days prior to check-in date will incur to charge the total amount of the reservation. There will be no refunds if the total of nights reserved is not used. (High & Green Season)
- Cancellation request received 59 days prior to check-in date will incur to charge the total amount of the reservation. There will be no refunds if the total of nights reserved is not used. (Special Season)
- You are liable for any damage howsoever caused (whether by the deliberate, negligent, or reckless act) to the room (s), hotel’s premises or property caused by you or any person in your party whether or not staying at the hotel during your stay. 506 Tennis Center reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details as presented at registration and charge or debit the credit /debit card such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the cost or expenses incurred or suffered by 506 Tennis Center as a result of the aforesaid. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, guest compensation, etc. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialist to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- Jan 05th to Dec 20th: Must be paid in full 30 days prior to guest check-in date. There will be no refunds for late cancellations or no-shows (29-0 days prior to guest check-in date)
- Dec 21st to Jan 04th: Full payment must be made by October 21st. There will be no reimbursements for cancellations, unused portion of services, or no-shows.
- Easter Week Full payment must be made by January 21st. There will be no reimbursements for cancellations, unused portion of services, or no-shows.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a non-reimbursable $1000 deposit; this amount can be higher if the group is larger than 4 units/villas. This deposit must be received within 5 days of the original reservation request. Full payment is due 60 days prior to guest check-in date. There will be no reimbursement for cancellations, unused portion of services, or no-shows.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Force Majeure/ Impossibility of Performance
506 Tennis Center or its affiliates will not be liable in the event of natural disasters, fire, road blockades, government directives, or any other circumstances beyond our control that may impede providing the agreed upon services
506 Tennis Center are committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information that you have provided, including but not limited to your e-mail address will not be shared with third parties and will be exclusively used in communications between the client and Hotel.